Page 7 of 8
- Former Montrose player Allan led the Maroons to the Millennium Championship in 1999-2000, giving Keith their sixth title success. Leading the goal charge was Derek Nicol with 24 goals. The Maroons suffered a nail biting time in their final match, as they lost 3-4 at home to Brora Rangers, and were kept on tenterhooks before they heard that Fraserburgh had failed to win their second last game. It truly was a hotline from Kynoch Park to Bellslea Park that day!
- A fourth Qualifying Cup Final in six years ended in disappointment in November 2000, when Cove Rangers defeated the Maroons 4-2 after extra time at Huntly. Disappointingly in 1994 against Huntly, a loss in 1995 against Fraserburgh, and a defeat against Clach in 1998. To make matters worse, the Maroons also lost a League Cup Final against Forres in 1999
- Goal ace Derek Nicole becomes the first player in the Club's history to hit 100 league goals when he shoots home the equaliser at Fraserburgh on 2nd December 2000.
- Super striker Nicol equals Charlie Barbour's all-time club record of 125 goals with a superb drive in the 3-1 home win against Wick Academy on 9th December 2000.
- Derek Nicol breaks Charlie "The Demon" Barbour's goal scoring record by slotting home his 126th goal in the 1-3 defeat against Huntly on 23rd December 2000, thus becoming the highest scoring Keith player of all time.