Page 4 of 8
- The Maroons recorded their record away win on Boxing Day 1965, thrashing Huntly 12-1 at Christie Park, Jackie Shields and Jimmy Smith netting four goals apiece. Huntly must have been sick of the sight of Keith that season, for three months later the Maroons walloped them 8-0 at Kynoch Park in the return league fixture!
- A 3-0 win over Deveronvale in 1967 saw Keith win the Aberdeenshire Cup for a forth time.
- The Highland League Cup was won for only the second time in 1973, thus setting off a superb spell which saw Keith win it three times on the trot, remarkably beating Ross County in the final each time! The score-line was 3-2 at Elgin in 1973, with midfield ace Charlie Elvin the key man. The following year, the Maroons were held to a 2-2 draw at the same venue, but a midweek replay saw Dod Simmers grab a hat-trick as the Maroons overwhelmed their opponents 6-2. The third triumph was a personal victory for wee Ally Christie, who notched all three goals as Keith won 3-1 at Grant Park, Inverness.
- The Aberdeenshire Cup was won for a fifth time in 1974, without losing a goal, defeating Buckie Thistle 3-0 in the Final.
- Always at the forefront of change, Keith became the first Club in Scotland to wear sponsored shirts in 1976(Chivas Regal being emblazoned on the front). That same season, the Maroons pulled off a fine 3-2 win Stranraer in the Scottish Cup, before going down bravely, 2-0 at Dumbarton in the 3rd Round